Propellant Making Class
This class will introduce you to the science of Experimental Motor casting. You will learn basic theories in propellant design and construction. During the class we will design a motor and tailor it using different grain geometries and propellants to suit your particular rocket.
Included in this class:
1. Loki Research Experimental Motor Casing (54mm 700ns or 1200ns)
2. Enough chemicals to make roughly 1200-1400ns of propellant
3. Terry McCreary's Book "Experimental Composite Propellants"
4. A CD containing all computer programs that I use to design motors.
5. Personal instruction and and in-class casting of your motors.
The fee is $250.
If you have your own Kosdon / Loki / Mostly Missles 54mm casing, reduce fee by $75.
If you have your own McCreary Book, take $40 off.
Please make checks out to: Darren Wright 3100 Swarthmore Road Wilmington, DE 19807
This site was last updated 07/15/02